To-Do List of Unfinished Scrappy Projects - Update #1

6:30 AM


In keeping in line with staying accountable by posting my unfinished scrappy project to-do list I thought it was time for an update. I have been working through these items, and because it is simply just getting things done, I'm finding that I am not over thinking them.

This then has the on flow effect of me actually loving the finished product. The added benefit is also getting to relive some awesome memories at the same time.

 
I have also added a couple more things to the list:
  • December Daily Album - 2014
  • December Daily Album - 2013
  • Colour Run Mini Album - 2014 (journal only)
  • 52 Week Album - 2012
  • Vanuatu Smash Album - 2012
  • USA Capture Album - 2013
  • USA Route 66 Mini Album - 2013
  • Hawaii Project Life Album - 2014
  • Hawaii Instagram Mini Album - 2014
  • Bondi Mini Album - 2015
  • Wedding Planning Smash Album - 2012
  • Engagement Party Album - 2011
  • Wedding Album - 2012
  • Hens Day Mini Album - 2012
  • Engagement Card folder - 2011
  • Wedding Card folder - 2012
I am currently working on the Hawaii Instagram Mini Album from last year and its coming along well. But I do have Christmas on my mind and starting to get things not only organised for that, but also my December Daily album. And I can't wait :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images