'Boys Rock It'

6:30 AM

This layout was originally pulled together for a completely different photo. I even had it fully stuck down with half of the title, when I realised that I had actually already scrapped that photo while at retreat.

Luckily I was able to pull up both the photo and the title and replace it with this photo. I will say that this is nothing like I wanted the page for this photo to come out, I actually like it.

Boys Rock It


I had a few pieces if Words or Whatever chipboard laying around, and found that I could use them on here. They have all been simply painted black to ground the other elements on the layout and make the title pop.


I hadn't used any of these scribble lines so thought I would give them a try too. They were the perfect addition to this page.


I love those arrow paperclips from Freckled Fawn too. I have been playing with them a bit at the moment, and they give such a nice little pop of colour to any project.

Thanks for calling past x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images