'Our Christmas Morning' - Words or Whatever Triple Treat

6:30 AM

Words or Whatever had their Triple Treat challenge on again in October, and as I use so much of the product anyway, it was never really going to be much of a challenge for me. I did find that my original idea to use the 3 pieces of chipboard wouldn't work, so next best was a layout. I realised that even though I had finished my December Daily album for 2014, there were actually very few photos scrapped for my 12x12 album.

I added to the chipboard that was provided and love the outcome.

Our Christmas Morning


I coloured the present corner piece of chipboard with a few different green and red sharpie texters and then misted it with gold, as the colours were a bit too harsh for the page. The 'Our Christmas' title was painted then received a very very light spray of gold too.


When going through my chipboard stash, I found this circle piece. It just made to think of a Christmas decoration. I knew that I just had to use it. It has been painted black with the same gold mist technique.


The last piece for the Triple Treat was this star banner. I wanted to make it blend a bit more so I gave it a heavy gold mist.


I love these challenges where all you have to do is use product... Especially when the product is this good!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images