'Crazy Story' - Delights Retreat Layout #14

6:30 AM

There are only a couple of layouts left for me to share from the Delights Retreat, then we are back to standard scrapping and same old, same old!

The challenge was to take the Kaiser kit and use it on a page. The kit was a couple of 12x12 papers so had me thinking outside the square about how to cover such a large space on the page, but I made it work.

Crazy Story


The 'crazy' part of the title is Words or Whatever chipboard, painted with Tim Holtz distress paint.


The 'this is what happened' journal prompt was treated the same. I needed something to lead into the story and this worked perfectly.


I have used a small sticker and a paper off cut to close out the bottom of the page. This kept the journaling to a confined space.


Another green based layout, but I had so much fun playing with the design. I think all of the elements work great with the story (our little football bet), even though walking through a water fountain in winter is not so awesome when you are the one losing the bet!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images