'Endless Summer'

6:31 PM

As we draw to the end of summer, I am still living my 'Endless Summer' from my time in Hawaii last year. I loved it there and can't wait to go back. 

Endless Summer 2 is one of my all time favourite movies and always makes me think Hawaii, the home to Duke, one of the fathers to the recreation/sport. So, fitting this theme I have used the new chipboard Endless Summer title with a photo of the monument to Duke on Waikiki Beach.

Endless Summer
Using chipboard 'Endless Summer' title, chipboard surfboard and light wood veneer shell.


A couple of close ups. The chipboard title has been coloured with a teal silk paint and yellow prismacolour pencils. And the chipboard surfboard has been covered in washi tape.


The wood veneer shell has been left raw.

 
Keep an eye on the Words to Whatever blog for the March new releases.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images