'LOVE'

6:30 PM

Just checking in with a quick share of more beautiful new release goodies over at Words or Whatever. I will be honest, the moment I saw this piece of chipboard I really had no idea what to do with it. I have ideas for just about all of the others, just not this one. I sat down one Sunday afternoon and started going back through the packet of new releases when this one just jumped at me. I had an idea and couldn't think about any of the others until I had given it a try.

LOVE
Using wood veneer 'LOVE' (WV116), chipboard gazebo (WOW2061) and 6x6 Lou's Flowers AltaMATZ (ALTA193)


I have inked the light wood veneer a light gold. The chipboard gazebo has been coloured in with a green sharpie marker then inked in gold to add highlights particularly around the top area. As I have used the gazebo as the feature on this page, most of my journalling is hidden in a bag on the page. This has a bit of twine tied to it for effect and so that the card can be pulled out easily to be read.

The AltaMATZ has been misted in a Mister Hueys green that matched perfectly with the project life cards this page was made with. I really had a bit of fun with this altaMATZ and now have it in both sizes. A must for girly style scrappers out there.


It is amazing how easy a page can be to piece together using the huge stashes of project life style cards we all have laying around in our stash now. They were perfect for this page both in size and colour, but also as a really quick page to pull together.

There is plenty more inspiration available over at the Words or Whatever blog with all of these gorgeous new release products that should be hitting your LSS anytime soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images