'I Love' - Words or Whatever

7:30 PM

'Time flys when you're having fun'.... Aren't those words correct! We have been in preparations to get everything sorted out at home ready for our next holiday. Last weekend we spent at the snow. My gorgeous husband is turning 30. Maybe the saying 'when it rains, it pours' is more correct!
 
I find my mojo is lacking in the winter months anyway, but at the moment, I am spending more time buying scrap supplies than I am actually using them!
 
Here is a really quick page that I have put together for our Words or Whatever August new releases. These products are screaming at me to use them, but I hope to find some time this weekend in the middle of the celebrations and packing bags.
 
I Love
using new release dark wood veneer star messy oval, old dark wood veneer hash tags and old chipboard intricate squiggle.


As this was designed to be a quick page, I have left the wood veneer raw and coloured the chipboard in with a white gel pen so that it blends in with the page.
 
This photo was a screen shot from Instagram that has been printed onto fuji instax film with the genious new SP-1 printer (review to come in the near future).
 
Thanks for calling past and I hope to have more here soon to show.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images