School Formal Photo Shoot - Photography - Kyla Year 10

10:00 AM

It's hard to believe that in a matter of weeks I will have the privilege to take this gorgeous girls year 12 formal photos. It feels like only yesterday I took these ones.

One of my greatest loves about formal photos, especially year 10, is that the hair and make up are done and the dream dress is bought and worn. They feel so comfortable being themselves and feeling beautiful. They are happy with their friends. And I am the lucky one that gets to take the photos, when they look back and realise that they really are as beautiful as they felt.

These photos were all taken in Port Kembla, NSW and Market Square, Wollongong. We weren't expecting a wet day, but it played into our hands.










We had a lot of fun, and know that this next round of photos will be the same. I cant wait to see the dress, the hair and the make up, but most of all, I cant wait to see you feel as beautiful as we all already know you are.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images