'Insta Fun' - Words or Whatever

7:42 PM

So I'm still catching up with my shares from the September Words or Whatever new releases but this one was one I couldn't miss sharing.
 
Tanya and I had a bit of fun when I bought my 210 Fuji instax camera and this is another one of the photos playing around with it.

Insta Fun
Using chipboard background circles and light wood veneer 'Insta Fun' title



I have used a chipboard background piece and misted it with Heidi Swapp gold. These work so well behind small photos such as the instax to add a bit of depth to the page (and saves on the foam tape).

 
I have left the light wood veneer title raw. And no page is complete without a flair button. This one is from {A Flair for Buttons}.
 
My next shares will be from the Delights Retreat, and I can't wait as most of the photos are from our holiday to Hawaii.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images