XOXO April Challenge - 'Another Selfie'

7:00 AM

Shhhhhh, because we are in Australia and just that little bit ahead of the rest of the world, this one is coming to you a little bit early!! Welcome to the April challenge for XOXO. It was my turn this month to add a bit of my style to the blog and hope to inspire a few people to scraplift this one and enter.

We all know I scrap 'girly' well. I find if I can add a bit of pink, yellow and teal with a doily, some flair buttons, enamel dots and some Words or Whatever products, my pages seem to fall together ever so easily.

This one is your inspiration to scraplift for April. That is all you need to do. Use it like a sketch and play away, but make sure you enter on the XOXO blog to have a chance at being a guest DT with these lovely ladies.

Another Selfie
Using chipboard flourish and chipboard 'Selfie' title


And a couple of close ups of the gorgeous WOW products, which, if I haven't already told you, I LOVE! Along with these beautiful {A Flair for Buttons} flair (which are my favorite).


The 'Selfie' chipboard title has been misted with gold Heidi Swapp mist with the added enamel dots.



And another piece of new release chipboard  - this flourish is so delicate and beautiful. This has been painted with a teal silk paint, with more enamel dots and another {A Flair for Buttons} flair.

Thanks for calling past and I hope you have time to play along with our scraplift challenge for the month.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images