'Family' OTP Frame

8:00 PM

Today on the Words or Whatever blog I have the chance to show off how easy it is to alter an OTP.
When I received the Family frame, I spent a lot of time thinking over how best to show this one off. And I came to the conclusion, not to over think it, keep it simple... So here it is!


I have simply covered the top layer of the MDF frame with a patterned paper. Be sure to glue this down well.
I then cut and filed out all of the gaps on the frame so that the paper was no longer covering it.
I outlined the 'Family' letters with a white gel pen and added a couple of embellishments. I didn't want to over do it, especially knowing that the papers were very dark and busy.
I loved that I could put all of these photos of our gorgeous nieces and nephews (and glad that there is 6 of them in total so that it filled all of the holes in the frame).
I hope I have inspired you, even just a little bit, to give an OTP frame a go. They are fun!!There are a few different types that WOW cut, all of which are available through your local scrap store.
Be sure to keep checking back this month to keep an eye on the new releases and how the DT worked with the challenge sketch for every single post in April. Also, make sure you upload your take on the sketch (with some added WOW) and you could win a full set of the April releases.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images