'The Craic' - Layout

7:30 AM

Prior to jetting off on our most recent trip, I was trying to get a few of my older projects complete. One of these included the most recent of the unfinished projects - our New Zealand holiday 12x12 album. I have a plan all mapped out, so I know how many pages for each topic I want to do, and which of them will be doubles to fit in everything I want to document (wish me luck on them!). I was slowly crossing these off the list, one by one.

This is one of my favourites to date.

The Craic


Most of this layout is completed with one of the Amy Tangerine lines, with other elements thrown in as I went. The photo doesn't show the colours well. Its too cold. The background border should be white! (If you have any ideas on how to photograph this better, your tips would be appreciated)


There are heaps of little elements in here that I just love, like the little gold glitter hearts!


Thanks for stopping past for a quick layout share. I appreciate it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images