'So Happy Together'

9:53 AM

Firstly today, I would like to wish all of my blog readers a very Happy Easter and I hope you are taking lots of photos and getting a chance to be a bit creative.

If you are looking for a good challenge this month, head over to the Words or Whatever blog where we have a gorgeous sketch challenge on offer. The design team this month were challenged even more by having to create everything for the month of April based on this sketch.

Below is a layout I have pieced together loosely based on the sketch but I love the end result.

So Happy Together
Using chipboard Circular Frame (wow2077), chipboard Corner Flourishes (wow2078), chipboard Love Flourish (wow2082), chipboard Miranda Flourish (wow2090) and 6x6 Pattern 2 altaMATZ (alta196)

 
For those of you looking for the sketch, here it is. I have shifted the whole layout into the middle of the page, centred everything a bit and mirror imaged it.
 
 
And a couple of close ups with the gorgeous WOW products.
 
These pieces have been misted in Heidi Swapp gold (one of my most favourite products in my kit), and it wouldn't be a layout of mine without a flair on their somewhere.
 
 
Again this piece has been misted with the Heidi Swapp gold. It gives a very real colour and tends to sit on the surface of the chipboard rather than absorb into it. I have also used my latest favourite altamatz.

 
The photo corners have been coloured with a black sharpie so as to be bold enough to stop the eye from wandering. They keep you looking at the centre part of the layout.

 
We would love to see your take on the sketch. Don't forget to upload it to the linky tool on the blog or upload your take on it to our facebook page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images