Hello 2015

10:04 AM


Lets start this blog post with a happy new year to all of my beautiful blog readers! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and saw in 2015 with friends and family, and plenty of laughs, good memories and photos.

And just so everyone knows that I am still alive, here is a belated Merry Christmas from Australia. About the closest to a white Christmas that we get is the colour of the sand and the white wash of the breaking waves!

 
Thanks to Tanya from TMK Photography for the amazing Christmas photos this year! They are fantastic.
 
I hope that I can get my blog back on track and find a bit more crafty time this year as it is something that I love doing. What things do you have on your list to do in 2015?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images