'You Are My Everything'

1:40 PM

This page was a real experiment for me. While at the Scrapbooking Delights retreat, there were so many new products made available to us to play with, and so much inspiration in one room that you felt good playing with ideas. There was always someone there to offer advice on the technique and help you along to achieve what you were trying to do.

This layout was a mixture of all of that. I'm still not 100% happy with it, but you can only learn from trying new things and working out different ways to do them to get to what you wanted. And we all know that what we envisage in our minds is usually nothing like the end result anyway!

'You are my everything'


My first step was to take a patterned piece of paper and smear a bit of white gesso over it. From here I have used my versamarker on one of my favourite stamps and used Tattered Angels embossing power to help create a little bit of detail. I have then misted with both gold and light pink mists.


I have used some of the new Teresa Collins products. The saying card and the gold heart just screamed at me to be used.


One of the other products on offer were beads. I found them a bit difficult to use to start with, but got the hang of it. It wouldn't be a page of mine without a flair button to add.


I used this page as a document on our relationship rather than another Hawaii holiday page and I'm glad I did. We all need to do layouts like theses once in a while!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images