'Hawaii'

6:30 AM

I tried to get a little bit arty with this layout from the Delights Retreat, and I can admit, it was a fail for what I was trying to achieve, but another page done anyway. We played with a few different products that were a bit out of my comfort zone, and a couple of them are on this page.


'Hawaii'


This was the first play with glossy accent (and I used way too much). I love this product and that it can add dimension to the page too. My biggest downfall is that I am a little too inpatient to spend the time placing every single bead so tried to cheat and put the accent over the top of the beads rather than under them!
 
My aim was to use the beads to give the layout the feel of wet sand and I love the little dark wood veneer Words or Whatever shell.

 
And we all know that I love my flair buttons. There are very few layouts without these on them!


I have been trying new things and not all of them are me or my style, but I am loving what I am discovering none the less. There are days where I will have the patience to play around with things, and this is not the last that you will see of me using glossy accent!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images