'So Awesome' - Words or Whatever

6:30 AM

These are the things you get up to at 3am in the morning at a scrapbooking retreat. While chatting away, at the Scrapbooking Delights retreat, this was my 'quick' page (that took me way too long to pull together due to talking too much)! It was a very simple page but one that I really love looking back on it now.
 
'So awesome'


The doily is from Studio Calico and the flair from {A Flair for Buttons}. I first bought these flair to use while putting together our USA Trip album from 2013, but as this project is still on my To Do list, these flair are finding themselves being used in other places.

 
As the sticker suggests, this photo really is a vision of a slice of heaven. Sitting on Waikiki Beach with garlic shrimp, overlooking the beach and beautiful Diamond Head. It is my paradise and one of my favourite places in the world.
 
I have used a piece of chipboard chicken wire coloured with a black sharpie marker and cut to pieces to give the desired effect.


The title is also a piece of Words or Whatever light wood veneer. It fits this page perfectly!
 
I love these products and how easy they are to use. I cant wait to showcase more of them in 2015 (and see what scrapping at 3am looks like again too)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images