OTP - Mini Canvas

6:30 AM

One of the challenges at the Delights Retreat was to complete a mini canvas. For someone that hadn't completed one before, this was a challenge and a half for me. I knew what photo I wanted to use but after it was down with white gesso added, I had no idea where to turn next. It sat on my desk completed to that point only for a fair while, then I knew that I was letting it get the better of me. I knew that I had to get it completed and this is what I finally came up with.


I love the saying on this one.... 'Fall in love with as many things as possible'. This quote is what I live by when I travel. There is so much to fall in love with as you learn about other cultures, take in new experiences and meet new people.
 
I cant say that I be doing another one of these any time soon, but if I am ever looking for another challenge (or just to be made to thinking outside the square), this is something I will do again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images