'Pictures of You' - Words or Whatever

7:00 AM

Its my week over on the Words or Whatever blog and this is one of the pages that is being showcased. I had a bit of fun with this one, as I always do when I scrap pics of my puppy. Is she not the cutest with that bandana on! It even has her name on it (thanks Kimmy xx).

'Pictures of You'


The chipboard in this layout has been painted with the new coral Tim Holtz distress paint. I just love this colour... Its like he read my mind!

And that absolutely gorgeous thick cream and gold washi tape is from a Studio Calico kit. I am so in love with it and have been using it on just about everything!

I have a few things getting closer to being finished now, so, if I can get my blogger to cooperate (glitch with the Windows 10 upgrade) I hope to have some of them up soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images