'#keepinitreal' - Words or Whatever

7:00 AM

Woohoo my blogger has now fixed itself.... This means that I can blog again as normal! So here is a quick share for today. Anyone that follows the Words or Whatever blog will have already seen this page. It was super quick to pull together and, with a little bit of inspiration from Amy Tangerine's youtube videos, I am fairly happy with it.

#keepinitreal


We all love our hashtags, so this one that I have used as my title is from WOW and has been painted with Tim Holtz paint. The same as the 'today' title and the bubble panel.

There is nothing better than documenting the everyday (not like we don't have enough special occasions to scrap) but these are still parts of everyday life that need to be remembered.

I will be back with more soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images