52 Week Catch Up (2012) - Post #2 - Words or Whatever

7:00 AM

If you follow the Words or Whatever facebook page you would have already seen this layout. It is another one in the 52 week album catch up saga, but as this gorgeous new release hit my table, I couldn't resist using it. It was the perfect touch on a page where there was very little space to use patterned papers due to featuring all of the photos from our wedding day.

I be able to feature the photos, and use so many of them, I have had to go back to bare bones simple here. So I have taken white cardstock as the base. The next layer on this is stamping with a script stamp. It takes away from having so much white space. I have then added a couple of paper doilies which I have misted in Heidi Swapp's Georgia Peach for a hint of colour.

From here I have added a bit of black and white washi tape to tie in the photos, then misted all of the chipboard hearts in gold. The Just Married title is WOW chipboard painted black, as is the WK49 down in the bottom left hand corner.



It was really hard to capture a whole day event like a wedding in a double 8.5x11 layout, but I am fairly happy that what I have here is a good reflection of the day for the purpose of the 52 week concept.




The products that Words or Whatever have to offer are perfect for every occasion and every style. I spent a bit of time thinking about it and then shuffling it all around. Sometimes that's what it takes to get it done. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images