'Jamies' - Words or Whatever

7:00 AM

Going back a couple of months now we ventured to Sydney, as an extended family, to see the Ed Sheran concert (which was awesome by the way). The next day, my gorgeous SIL had booked us all in for lunch at Jamie Olivers Italian restaurant.

The food and atmosphere was amazing so this was an event that I really wanted to document. I took photos of every course and compiled a collage on my iPhone to get the below photo as a reminder of how good the experience was (I don't always take photos of everything I eat.... only if it is somewhere special or I am overseas travelling)!

Jamies


Again this layout has been inspired by Amy Tangerine (considering it is one of her paper lines) and it has been kept fairly simple in terms of paper. I have let the washi tape do the trick to add the layers. This is still one of my favourite products to scrap with as it is just so easy to manipulate to suit what you want it to do!

I found the best way of putting a colour in the layout to ground it was with the black Words or Whatever chipboard. These pieces, including the pink piece, have been cut from a panel piece to suit the layout, which I think these may actually be left overs from another page.

Its easy to draw inspiration and ideas from those of us around us, but when it comes to documenting the everyday, such as this page, I find that simple is sometimes best.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images