'This Makes Me Smile' - Words or Whatever

6:30 AM

Its time to start sharing some of the new release Words or Whatever chipboard again, and I have been busy forcing the mojo. To those that offered advice and support on facebook when I posted about my lack of inspiration, I thank you for making not feel alone. Not long after that post, I sat down and made myself piece a few layouts together. I stopped putting pressure on myself, and knew that at least one page that day would not be something I was happy with. I can say that the change in mindset did the trick!
I am a little bit bias, but how gorgeous is my furbaby? And that bandana is just so cute on her - Thanks Kimmy!
'This Makes Me Smile'
Using chipboard 'Today this happened' (WOW2348) and chipboard mini flourish (WOW2325)


The chipboard pieces on this page have been embossed in gold. I am a little obsessed with gold on my layouts. It just seems to add the finishing touches to each page and ties in so well with any types of products.


It has been a long while since I have sewed on any of my layouts. Usually when I get to lazy to worry about it, I mark out lines with a pen. It has the same effect as the stitching, but the day I pieced this page together I just had to pull the machine out and put the real touches on it!


Thanks for calling past and checking out the new Words or Whatever releases.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images