'Stop & Smile' - Words or Whatever

6:30 AM

It seems that I may have subconsciously predicted the name of the Royal baby. I started working on this layout of my beautiful niece Charlotte the day before the announcement was made of the new princesses name and I couldn't help it but put a gold crown on her! I was only having a bit of fun. It seems I must have known something!!
 
Stop & Smile
using chipboard love hearts (WOW2332)and light wood veneer crown (WV207)


The Words or Whatever chipboard piece has been coloured with the new coral Tim Holtz distress paint. Isn't it a beautiful colour!

 
The light wood veneer crown has been misted with gold, just like a princess deserves! Just to add to that is a bit of gold washi tape and a dew gold sequins.


This was such a beautiful memory to document. Some of the first smiles I received and so happy to have them in print (even if the photo is a bit blurry)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images