'Love You' - Kraft +

6:30 AM

This month Scrapbooking Delights are sponsoring the Kraft + challenge and I am lucky enough to be a guest designer on their behalf.  It was a really great challenge, and although it took me a bit to make sure that I had a good combination of the colours covered, I love the end result. Seeing that this layout has just been featured on facebook, I thought I better share it as the month is rapidly coming to an end.
 
Here are the challenge details:


And here is my take on the challenge.

Love You
 

I have used the beads (all hand placed) to represent the beads in the mood board. The Words or Whatever chipboard has been inked with Tim Holtz vintage photo. The flair is from Studio Fourteen40.

 
Again another example of the WOW chipboard and hand placed beads. The small light wood veneer hearts have been left raw and are also from Words or Whatever.

 
The chipboard 'Love You' title has been coloured with Tim Holtz cracked pistachio distress paint. The misted background was created with a light spray through an Altamatz. I made sure not to over do the colour so that it remained part of the background and didn't take over as a feature.

 
Thanks for calling past and I hope you get a chance to play along.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images