'Life Captured' - Words or Whatever

6:30 AM

This is another one of those layouts that I just wasn't a fan of. I knew that with pushing my mojo I wouldn't be in love with everything that I produced, but this one is finally starting to grow on me. I think if I had gone with the white space concept like the last one I would have been happier. In saying that, I have had these Simple Stories binder pages laying around for years now, so it was nice to finally use one of them for something. I do like how it gives the travel map under the photo.
 
Life Captured
using chipboard planes (WOW2309) and light wood veneer trees (WV212)


I have used the Words or Whatever chipboard planes and coloured red with a Tim Holtz distress paint. This way the coordinate with the rest of the layout.

 
I love the sticker sheet that came with the Simple Stories paper pack. The light wood veneer fits the colour tones so well. And that single sequin was just enough bling to work.


If you have items that have been in your stash for a few years, I encourage you to pull them out, be inspired by them and use them. There is no better time like now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images