'Hello Happiness' - Words or Whatever

6:30 AM

I have been hanging to share this layout with you all. This is my current favourite and it just came together so easily. I know that I am a bit biased in regards to photos from our Hawaii trip last year, as it is my ultimate paradise, but what you see in this photo, is exactly how it was to the naked eye. This spot was one of the most beautiful and relaxing views I have ever seen. And to think if it wasn't for a closed road, we would probably never have stopped here. This island really is my happiness and I am constantly longing to go back.

Hello Happiness
Using chipboard 'let me tell you the story' journal prompt (WOW2348), chipboard palm trees (WOW2322)


I have used a few of the new May Words or Whatever chipboard releases on this layout. I found the 'let me tell you the story' journal prompt fitted really well in the space I had, and draws a bit of attention to the journaling. This one has been painted black.

 
How cute (and appropriate) are these little chipboard palm trees. These have been painted in the same black as the journal prompt. I think they will be a staple in my chipboard collection going forward! I also love the little bottle top saying. 'There is something beautiful on the horizon'. Doesn't it just fit Hawaii so well.

 
As these palm trees come in a sheet, there are plenty of different options to fit your project. This next one is a double that leans the opposite direction. And a good old flair from {A Flair for Buttons}. Another staple in my stash.


I love the look of white on white, and in this case it looks like cream on white. Texture as a slight feature just seemed to work so well on this layout. These dots are a new Altamatz from Words or Whatever, and I love that they gave me a few target points to add the blue sequins to.

 
I love that this layout is based on white space. Things are very disjointed (rather than all of the usual layering), but they all work in harmony together. This was a quick page to pull together too. I'm just about as in love with this and I am with Hawaii in general.
 
Thanks for calling past.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images