July Total

9:02 PM

Where has the year gone??? I think I am left wondering, scratching my head, thinking of all of the things that I was "going to get to when I get a chance", and it seems that that chance is getting further from reach as we run head first downhill into the silly season!!!

So, my challenge total for July is...

TWENTY SIX

I am a little disappointed in that total as I was on track for a page a day. Unfortunately life got in the way and that just didn't happen!!!

Here are the last few pages for the month

With You Here

Opening Week 2011

Water World

Being the first of the month, bring on the new challenges and lets see if I can aim for the page a day target again!!

If stopping by, don't forget to leave some love!!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images