Savvy Cybercrop

6:39 PM

Last weekend saw this months Cybercrop over at Scrapbook Savvy. To tie in with the Camp Mojo retreat, the girls thought simple challenges to get the mojo flowing were in order. Little did I think that it would have the opposite effect on me.... My mojo went missing in action!!!!

Anyway, again these layouts will not go down in history as my favourites, but there are 3 more pages done for the holiday album at least.

Sara's Challenge was to use 4 colours from the inspiration picture. I think I have used more than 4!!!

Giant Jugs of Vegas



Kerryn's Challenge was to use 5 puzzle pieces. These were a butterfly, a frame, a flag, an arrow and a flower.
The Crown



And Anthea's Sketch Challenge using a Pagemaps sketch. This was a last minute rush job last night, but I think I turned out ok. I'm sure there is a McDonalds photo in every one of our holiday albums!!!
1st Meal



I didn't get a chance to complete Renee's Challenge, which was to sew on the layout, within the time frame. I will get this one done this weekend as any inspiration will help at the moment!!! Any entries are to be uploaded by midnight tonight to be in the draw.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images