Savvy Sketch Challenge - August

8:53 PM

I can't believe that August is just about over for another year and we will be welcoming beautiful Spring next week!!! We have been away at the snow for a long weekend, so no scrapping done here, but I do have a few layouts up my sleeve.

Again loving sketches as Mr Mojo goes walkabout, Antheas sketch over at Savvy is a good place to start.

Here is my take on the sketch

Where Magic is Made


And the sketch


There is still time to get yours entered before the end of the month!!! Thanks to all who visited through the Stuck?! Sketches blog hop. I felt the love!!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just saw your profile on 'Stuck?!' ~ had no idea this was your 1st DT position ~ you look like a pro, so I'm sure you'll love it & we'll love what you make. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images