Purple Pumpkin - August

8:05 PM

After the huge delivery I received from Purple Pumpkin after their 1st Birthday sale, there is no excuse to not complete the Sketch Challenge.

I am loving the simplicity of the sketches and how easily they are open to personal interpretation. To top that off I have been in love with the idea of scrapping with PURPLE (I did check my temp and no I am not sick)!!!

Here is my take on the sketch

Friends Fountain


and the original sketch


There is still plenty of time to get your entries is for this months prize.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The purple looks great! You exercised good self control and didn't make it overpowering. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean lines of your beautiful page.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page. Such great choices of buttons and colours.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images