Cards Galore

9:07 PM

Its Sunday night already, and I am left asking where the weekend has gone.... AGAIN!!! It has been another busy one in our house, but I am sitting in bed watching the MasterChef final, relaxing, before heading back to work tomorrow.

I have had a bit of a scrappy weekend in the small bits of time I have had to sit down, but they cant been shown at the moment. I have however made a couple of cards that I can share!!

This is a baby shower card for a gorgeous school friend of mine. I got a bit lost with it, but ended up producing something I was really really happy with. It has the centre of a vintage doilie and a butterfly from a lil something'. The baby shower was a wonderful excuse for a catch up that seem to few and far between. I love that I still have friends in my life that you can catch up with it feels like you were only talking yesterday.



This card was for the MIL birthday. It has the vintage doilie outer from a lil somethin' and a couple of purple pumpkin buttons.



I hope to be back again soon with a few more shares.

TFL  xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images