Sara's Wordy Challenge - August

10:04 PM

Again, this month over at SavvySara has picked a word that seems to fit into just about any layout.

The August word is SWEET. I have had this photo floating around for a long time, just waiting for the perfect papers, title or sketch. It looks like the time finally arrived. I love the Purple Pumpkin princess button that I though made the point to the photo!!!

Sweet Drinks


This one is a pretty basic page for me at the moment, but another one finished and in its album!

I have a few busy weekends coming up so I hope for lots more photos and the inspiration to play more!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hahaha great layout :)

    Congrats on making the Stuck?! team too!!

    xx
    Tamara (from Savvy)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images