Savvy Manufacturer Challenge - August

9:34 PM

Kerryns manufacturer Challenge over at Savvy this month is Fancy Pants Designs. The added bonus on the challenge was to add a cluster somewhere on the page.

I wasn't sure that I actually had any Fancy Pants papers (besides Christmas ones), but I found the perfect match for the photo that I had picked.

Thanks to an inspirational day at Scrapbooking Delights, saw this page come to life. I love the brown and green together, and the Purple Pumpkin embellishments just added the perfect touches to make my cluster.

Daily Brew



The journaling reads "Our first morning in New York we found a gorgeous little coffee house around the corner from our hotel. We ordered, Aust his latte and me hot apple cider. Each morning there after we visited. They never forgot our order. It was like we were regular customers. The hot apple cider we didn't see again all holiday, so it screams New York City to me and how I miss it!!!"

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images