Stuck Sketch 1st June

10:18 PM

The Stuck sketch for the 1st June scared me a little. It left everything open to your imagination.

I put forward a challenge to myself to complete a layout with NO patterned papers, so this sketch was perfect. The photos I picked really needed a page where they could speak for themselves as they are very powerful. I decided to have a play with paint as it is a medium that I don't use very often, and to be honest scares me as much as this sketch.

Red, Navy and White are to represent America and the stars were an added bonus that happened to tie in with the theme.

Here is my layout

9/11 Reminder


Here is the original sketch


Why don't you challenge yourself to something outside your comfort zone? It is scary but it also gives you imagination a chance to run free. You may like it, you may not, but you loose nothing from trying!!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images