Mays Total

9:22 AM

The total layouts for May was...

FOURTEEN

I was aiming for 15 but fell short by one... Not too bad considering all of the things taking my attention for the first 2 weeks of the month.

Here is the last LO for May. A just because for the holiday album.

New Years Eve Ball


I have never been a big user of flowers on all of my LOs but at the moment I just can't seem to think of other things to cluster. So this LO does look a bit girly for what it is, but another page done none the less.

Time to continue the challenges for the month (one of which I finished the day it was released), and more cards to make too.

Have a wonderful Saturday

TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the twine in a bow!!! Great page :-) know what you mean about flowers, but I love them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images