Savvy Cybercrop

11:05 PM

The deadline to enter was last night, yet I am just so happy with 2 of my challenge layouts that I just have to show...

Sara's challenge was to use masking on your layout. This one really pushed me out of my comfort zone, but I am more than thrilled at the result. With a piece of chipboard used as the mask and a bit of Glimmermist, and a good flick of white paint, I was able to pull this one together. When it came to the title, I just couldn't get this REM song out of my head. I'm not exactly sure why it was in there to start with, but I thought it worked ok!!!

Shining Happy People


These photos are from the photo booth inside Forever 21 in Time Square, NYC... Now that was a good cheap bit of fun and we were able to bring the memories home!!!

Next was Renee's bunting/banner challenge. You had to use a home made banner/bunting on your layout. I finally got a chance to play with my Echo Park Summer Days kit. I just love these really happy colours. The photos don't stand out as much as I would have liked, but on the plus side, I am actually enjoying playing with a bit of purple here and there (someone check my temp and make sure I'm not sick)!!

Pink Shoes


To check out all of the fantastic layouts, pop over to the Savvy gallery!! There is some very inspirational work in there.

I will be back soon with a couple more "just because" layouts that I can't wait to share!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images