Homemade Cards

9:20 PM

I don't know about you, but paying between $5 and $10 for a card is just too much.... Especially since most of them eventually end up in the bin.


I have found that I actually get enjoyment out of making cards for people and seeing their faces when they open it. Finding a home made card, that is designed and hand picked just for you, is a very special, warm feeling. It's also a wonderful way to use up all of those scraps and easier on the pocket!!! I have also found that most of the homemade cards have been well received and kept.


It doesn't matter what age the card is for, or what occassion, they are loved by all. This is the card that I made for a friends sons 3rd birthday...




I had a bit of fun with it and know that it was well loved!!


It was a beautiful day here today, but tonight is cold. I have sat in bed and finished another challenge page, which I will try and get a photo of tomorrow and upload...


TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images