Love Forever

10:20 PM

There is nothing better than the feelings that come with love.... Happiness, Joy, those Butterflies....

I feel all of that and more when I look at my gorgeous man, so when I scrapped this photo, I really wanted the colours and feel of the page to reflect those feelings. Short of putting butterflies on the page, I have used a selection of warm bright colours, with beautiful blues and fresh greens, flowers and ribbons.

This photo also holds special meaning for us as it was taken in Central Park, NYC and was used for our Engagement invitations and photo board centre piece.

Using an old Savvy kit which I had been saving for a rainy day (and we have just had a long weekend of that), I came up with this... Its a bit more vintage than I am used to, but totally in love with the final result!!! The only things I added to the kit was the music paper and a couple of extra little flowers. I am also in love with the Mister Hueys "Hot Dog" mist which I bought this weekend and the splatter technique which I am finally getting to resemble a splatter!!!

Love Forever


I hope your lives are filled with the joys that I have and the memories that are accompanied with this photo!!

I will have more pages to share from my scrappy weekend once the sun comes out but would love to know what you think of this one!!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images