Savvy Sketch for June

11:20 PM

What else is there to do when the weather is wet & cold and you have a long weekend, but scrap. I set myself the challenge of finishing off a heap of the June challenges so that I could keep working through these holiday photos. I haven't been working anywhere near as fast as when the mojo is really flowing, but I have been happy with the results so far!!!


I have finished Antheas Savvy Sketch for June with an old He's Savvy kit that I had saved.


Here my take on the sketch
Cloud Gate


and here is the sketch


Don't forget to have yours uploaded to the relevant gallery by the end of the month to be in the running for some Savvy prizes.

I will be back later with more challenge posts.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images