'Too Cute'

7:30 AM

While I was finishing off my 52 week album, this photo was sitting in one of the old kits. So while procrastinating on how to finish the pages without photos, this layout just came together. Its funny how things work. There really wasn't too much of a thought process that went into it, just a case of pulling out all of the left over pieces and seeing where I could place them so that could all be seen.

'Too Cute'


I am having a few issues at the moment with photographing layouts and getting the true colour to match (or even be somewhat close) to the actual layout. I guess there are always plenty of things to work on in life!

There are a few retreat layouts coming up soon, so keep checking back :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images