'Catching up with Teresa' - Words or Whatever

7:30 AM

I don't know what came over me this day to make a layout based on triangles like this, but its different.... And I love it! Triangles seemed a very out of my comfort zone idea at the time, but they are something I think I will use a bit more now going forward as I found there was a level of comfort in using them, rather than freaking out about them!

Catching up with Teresa


Meeting Teresa Collins was a fantastic experience. Its not always easy doing a class with a 'big name' when you just love the inspiration that they provide, but Teresa was so down to earth. The class started off with a bit of motivational speaking, and I would say that I felt like I had my moneys worth there... The motivational speaking captured me in so many ways and resonated so loud. 

The class was fantastic too, getting the play with all of the brand new products prior to release!

As Words or Whatever can do custom chipboard pieces, this is one of those examples where it was not only the perfect piece of chipboard, but the perfect piece for the page!

And being a fellow gold lover, what better way to coat the chipboard than gold embossing.



I have used a few of the Teresa Collins gold sequins on the page along with a couple {A Flair for Buttons} flairs.... Aren't they just the best?!

I now just need to get my act together and photograph my retreat layouts to share.... Expect a few posts coming up soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images