Kraft + - 'Oh you make me Smile'

9:30 AM

I have again been able to join in on the Kraft + fun this month as a guest DT with Scrapbooking Delights. If you love triangles, this one is for you!

Again even though this months was a sketch, I was lost for photo to use that would perfectly fit the triangle theme. Eventually I found these 2 that have been sitting around for a long time now, and was glad to get them done. Its funny how a simple photo can bring back every memory from the day. Where you were, what you ate, the warm sun, the cool breeze, the smell of the season...

Here is the challenge for September.


Words or Whatever have provided these perfect triangles for this challenge, which are now available to order. I love the doodled border that I added to the kraft edge. I think it just finished this one off nicely.

I have rotated the sketch to fit the photo orientation that I had.


This one was a bit of fun, there is still plenty of time for you to join in.... There are great prizes to win.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images