'I Love Candy' - Words or Whatever

7:00 AM

As I have been working on my to do list and desperately needing to photograph layouts, it is lucky that I have this one up my sleeve. I don't think I have used gesso, texture paste and paint for a long time now, so that should indicate how long ago I completed this page.  

This photo was taken on my wedding day with the main candy bar jar just before the reception finished.

I Love Candy
Photo by TMK Photography 


There is plenty of Words or Whatever products on this layout. Its chipboard central.


I love that the chipboard is flexible enough to cut it with a pair of scissors into pieces so that it can be scattered around a layout.


All pieces have been misted with gold mist, just to add to the occasion!

There will be plenty more coming up in the next couple of weeks with a few things finally being crossed off the 'to do' list and the annual Delights Retreat.

See you again soon xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images