'Roadtrip in Style'

7:30 AM

The weather is just not participating at the moment for me to finally get photos of the layouts that I completed at the Delights retreat, so here is another layout that I still haven't shared. I played around with a couple of different ideas that I am happy with the outcome on. One is the large photo corner cut from papers from the same paper line. The other being the title placed right across the middle of the photo.

I think they are both techniques that I think work well on the right photo/page. In this case you can see that there is plenty of room to fit the title through the middle of the photos, and I haven't lost anything with the photo corner.

This layout was Tanya and I on the morning of the Teresa Collins class, getting a few quick happy snaps at Gosford on our road trip!

Roadtrip in Style


Even though I am no longer on the Words or Whatever design team, I am still a big lover of their products. I knew that these 3 pieces of chipboard were perfect for this page and they have simply been coated with a coat of Tim Holtz distress paint.... So easy to make it match your layout.


 Here's hoping the weather starts playing the game so that I can finally share some of these retreat layouts... I'm so happy with what I created and am busting to share them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images