WOW October New Release - 'Natural Beauty'

8:00 PM

Can someone please tell me where time is going so quickly at the moment? And if it is this busy already, what are November and December going to be like?

We did sit down and go through the diary tonight to workout what we have on between now and Christmas, and can I say, I think we have 1 whole weekend with nothing on yet. Every other weekend has something on at least one day or night! I will be due to start writing Christmas lists very soon and then we will be welcoming 2014. Please tell me that it isn't just us that feels this way?!

I have another quick share from last weeks Words or Whatever massive new release. This page was the first one completed at the Savvy Delights Retreat and was the spark of my inspiration for the weekend. I love scrapping with teal, pink and yellow..... And who doesn't love a bit of a vintage feel?!

Natural Beauty
Using light wood veneer 'Beauty' title (WV061)


I am just in love with these new words. They are fine and delicate and perfect for just about every project you can think of. I have left this piece of light veneer raw for this page. The colour tones matched perfectly.


I still say thinking of page titles is one of the hardest parts about scrapping.... But with these new range of Words or Whatever titles, the job is made so much easier!

I still have a few more pages to show for this range, so please keep stopping by to see what else was in the DT goodie bag for October!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images