My Week at WOW - 'Beautiful'

7:30 AM

One last sneaky Saturday share to finish up my week on the Words or Whatever blog.... With all of the yummy new release items set to go live, I thought I would break the rules again and share one that is in that release. I had amazing fun with this layout and have been hanging to share it since retreat.
Beautiful
Using new release chipboard 'Beautiful', chipboard Narrow Arrow Pack (WOW1893) and chipboard Feather from Feather Set (WOW1562)

Lets start with the new release word 'Beautiful'. I have covered it in a layer of white Gesso and dried it. This will prime the surface and make it white.
I have then used the same paint that I used on the splats to tie the same red through into the layout.
If you haven't used Gesso before, it is a paint like product that simply puts a base onto the product you are using.
The chipboard arrows have been coloured with a black sharpie marker.
 
To create the coloured background, I have used Gelatos. These crayon -like items are fantastic in so many ways. Can I just say that this was my first time using them and I LOVE the result!

The chipboard feather has been coloured in with a while gel journal pen. I find that there is an angle to hold the pen at where it will put lines into the coating and make it look like a real feather - it gives it texture.

I hope you are ready for tomorrow with the amazing new release due to go live. I know you wont be disappointed by this one. There are things in there for everyone and if you are half as excited about this release as our design team, you will love what is coming your way!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images