WOW August New Release - You & Me @ Waikiki

6:34 AM

I have been spending a bit of time lately playing with new mediums and seeing how they work with my pages. This one was a total experiment, which I am happy to say I like some parts of it, and not so much others. There are a few fantastic Words or Whatever New Release pieces on this page, which I can't help showing off!
 
You & Me @ Waikiki
Using Wood Veneer Chevron Stripes (WV034), Wood Veneer Arrow Word (WV030) and 6x6 Teardrop Flower AltaMATZ (ALTA175)
 
 
The first thing I have done with this page is place the altaMATZ in two corners of the page and coat them with a thick layer of Gesso to make the print stand out. I have then coated the rest of the page with a very light layer of gesso to blend and dull down the patterned background paper. The blue dots are made with Dylusions mist and bubble wrap... A very very messy process but lots of fun!

 
Most of this layout I have used Project Life cards to construct and added a few extras from a Fancy Pants kit, along with {A Flair for Buttons} flair button. All of the WOW wood veneer has been left raw as it fitted with the tones of the page.


Thanks for calling past and checking out what I have been up to with the Words or Whatever new releases for August. If you aren't getting WOW in your LSS, ask them to order some for you. They are amazing products, that have been tried and tested by the Design Team before being released to WOW customers. You won't be disappointed with these amazing products.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images