WOW August New Release - Today @ Wrigley Field

8:00 AM

I'm back again with another layout using the New Release Words or Whatever products for August.

The new Wood Veneer is just stunning. Completely versitile and can be used on ANY project. And you aren't going to believe what I have used to alter it.

Today @ Wrigley Field
Using Krafty Bit Journal Card (KB001), Wood Veneer Thumbs Up (WV025), Wood Veneer Symbol Icon (WV024), Wood Veneer Star (WV033) and Old Zebra Stripe AltaMATZ (ALTA017)


I had a bit of fun with this layout. Firstly it is one of the first times I have used Gesso with confidence. Secondly, I used NAIL POLISH on my wood veneer. Yep, nail polish. It coats the wood veneer beautifully and when heated, it leaves a nice textured surface.


I have also used a couple of new flair buttons, which recently arrived for America. These are from {A Flair for Buttons}, and they are just gorgeous.


That is it from me for the August new releases for Words or Whatever. Don't worry though, I will be back in a couple of days with the next challenge... And it is easy so we expect to see heaps of entries!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images