My WOW Week - Right Here, Right Now

8:40 PM

Hi, it's Tess back again with another project using Words or Whatever products. This one uses a combination of chipboard and wood veneer, and one I had a bit of fun with.

Right Here, Right Now
Using Wood Veneer Word Speech Bubble (WV001), Chipboard Mini Clouds (WOW1931), Life Element Word Pack 2 (WOW1853) and Mini Flourish Pack (WOW1837)


I love this photo, taken on Sunset Beach, Hawaii. Another place to mark off my Travel Bucket List!!
 
I have coloured the wood veneer word speech bubble with a black sharpie marker to make it stand out on the page.


I have coloured the chipboard with two different techniques. Firstly the flourish and title have been coloured with a black sharpie marker. The clouds have been sprayed with Dylusions Pearl White then had the black dashes marked around the edges to make them stand out.


I will be back again soon with another project using Words or Whatever products.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images